Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome to Teach Me R.I.C.H!

Welcome to my blog, Teach Me R.I.C.H!

As you probably already noticed, R.I.C.H. stands for really intelligent cash habits...or at least it does in my mind!  Anyway,  I decided to start this blog to keep track of the various lessons, tips, ideas and strategies that I pick up in my never ending quest to learn about personal finances.  I figured it would be a great way to organize all of the things I feel are necessary to remember and will also give you a chance to learn about your own finances and implement some (or all) of these ideas into your own life.

The goal of this blog is to collaborate with you and work together to reach our financial goals, no matter how varied those goals are.  That being said, I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions on what you'd like to read about!  I understand that not all of you will feel comfortable putting your personal situations out there, so I created an email account for your privacy.  Feel free to email me at teachmerich@gmail.com with any questions, suggestions, or even comments about the blog.  I will read them all and, obviously, won't single anybody out on the blog.  Promise!

Again, welcome to my blog and I look forward to hearing what you'd like to read about!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog, looking forward to future topics!

    ReplyDelete